At ADSM we take your privacy very seriously and are committed to safeguarding your personal information online.
- How do we collect information ?We will obtain personal information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
- enquire about our services
- sign-up to our newsletter
- test your building’s performance through our Water Health Check
- What information do we collect? The personal information that we collect from you may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- email address
- address, postcode
- phone number
- How do we use this information? We will only use your personal information to contact you with regard to the results of the Water Health Check and we will not pass your details on to any third party. You may also occasionally receive our newsletter by email, which you can easily unsubscribe from using the provided unsubscribe link in the email.
- How do we protect personal information? We place great importance on the security of your personal information and do our utmost to ensure that your data is stored securely, kept up to date and kept only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Despite all of our precautions, data transmission over the internet can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Whilst we diligently strive to protect your personal information, we cannot therefore guarantee the security of any information which you disclose to us online or otherwise, and you must understand that you do so at your own risk.
- Right of access You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. To find out more about your entitlements under data protection legislation, please visit the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.org.uk
- Changes If your personal details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your acceptance of this policy If you do not agree to this policy, please do not give us your information and stop using this website.